Introducing Montrose Memorial Hospital’s “Friends & Family Sharing Ideas” – a new online platform for patients and the community to engage on important issues that affect community health and the overall hospital experience.
It’s your health and MMH is your hospital – shouldn’t you have a say in what its future looks like? Join this online conversation to connect with community members and local leaders.
How it works:
- Topics: You and your friends, family and neighbors will be presented with a series of topics on which you can provide your ideas and feedback.
- Activity: As everyone weighs in, all your ideas are listed on the Activity page. Here, you can sort, rate and comment on them all in one place.
- Results: That input will be taken into account by your local leaders, who will keep you posted on the impact your ideas and opinions are making in your community.
Let’s get started:
- First, you need to create an account. But it’s a quick and easy process! Once you’ve arrived at the site (monstrosehospital.mindmixer.com) Just click the “Sign Up”button in the top right corner of the MontroseHospital.MindMixer.com site. Then, you can either create an account using your existing login information for Facebook, LinkedIn or Google+, or you can create a new login using your email. Either way, we’ll just ask for some basic information (birth day, zip code, gender) and you’ll be ready to engage!
- Then, you’re ready to jump in!
- Add an idea: Certain topics will include a field inviting you to fill in your idea – your answer to that particular question.
- Vote in a poll: Your MindMixer site includes some Instant Polls, which allow you to choose from among pre-determined answers to a question.
- Leave a comment or rate an idea: Other participants will be adding ideas too, and another way for you to provide feedback is by leaving a comment on or rating their submitted ideas.
We believe good, informed ideas are out there, but many don’t make it to the surface or are drowned out by the volume of usual voices. Leveraging the power of the Internet and social media, these new online engagement tools connect organizations with community members who might not otherwise get involved. You’re here to build a stronger future, and we are very happy to be working with you!