Ask us about signing up for the Clinic Portal when you come to the office for an appointment!
Our front desk staff at the Alpine Women’s Centre, Cardiology, or Pulmonology Clinic will have you fill out a Patient Portal Registration Form including a non-work/employment e-mail address to set up your portal account.
Once your registration is processed, you’ll be able to securely access the clinic portal to:
• View lab and diagnostic results (allow time for your doctor to call you about your results)
• Ask general questions in secure messages to clinic staff
• View, download, or print your personal health records to share with another medical provider
• Receive available educational material
• View current and past billing statements
• View upcoming appointments
….all from the comfort of your home!
Click here for a list of applications using the FHIR API.