Ask us about signing up for the Clinic Portal when you come to the office for an appointment!
Our front desk staff at the Alpine Women’s Centre, Cardiology, or Pulmonology Clinic will have you fill out a Patient Portal Registration Form including a non-work/employment e-mail address to set up your portal account.
Once your registration is processed, you’ll be able to securely access the clinic portal to:
• View lab and diagnostic results (allow time for your doctor to call you about your results)
• Ask general questions in secure messages to clinic staff
• View, download, or print your personal health records to share with another medical provider
• Receive available educational material
• View current and past billing statements
• View upcoming appointments
….all from the comfort of your home!
Click here for a list of applications using the FHIR API.
This patient portal supports access to your health information through qualified online applications using the same login and password as your portal account. Contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org to inquire if an app you would like to use can be configured to access your portal information. Please allow 1-3 business days for a response. Thank you.
MyLinks is a free application that enables you to electronically gather your medical records from all your doctors and store it in one place, fully under your control. This will give you a full picture of your health from a computer, smart phone, or any smart device. After you create your patient portal account, simply go to MyLinks.com to get started.